26 YEARS WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP WITH OUR COMMUNITY
Our Mission is: To work in partnership with the community to enhance the quality of life for each and every one of us in our community.
Our vision is: To ensure that Ravenshoe Community Centre target areas have access to up-to-date information, personal support, referral and community awareness.
Our goal is: To provide high quality services based on the principles of social justice which meet the needs of the local community.
In order to meet the organisation's objectives, RCC has a range of strategies including:
- An organisational structure which is inclusive and is committed to the empowerment of the community and the individuals within it
- Providing on-going monitoring and evaluation of services to ensure that projects are delivered in a professional manner, are in line with the community’s needs and comply with funding body requirements
- Utilising community consultation and client feedback to develop projects that address gaps in service provision
- Working in collaboration with other services to provide the best possible outcome for clients
Ravenshoe Community Centre is committed to:
- Providing up-to-date information and support to the local community
- Providing a range of counselling services, including specialised services, to enable clients to cope with their current situations and develop a greater sense of control over their lives
- Providing a range of recreational and educational projects to meet the varied needs of the local community
- The delivery of professional services that reflect best practice
We acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the Traditional Owners of this country throughout Australia, and their connection to land and community. We pay our respects to them and their cultures, and to the Elders both past and present.
Contact us: PH (07)40976726
3 Bolton Street Ravenshoe
Reception open: Monday to Friday 9am to 2pm