Family Support Program
Ravenshoe Community Centre Family Support Program is a free community-based service that offers support to families with children 0-18 years in Ravenshoe, Mt Garnet & Millaa Millaa through:
- Outreach via home or community visits
- Support, information, and assistance for a wide range of issues such as Parenting, Budgeting and Household Management, Housing, Domestic & Family Violenceand Education.
- Advocacy and assistance with Centrelink issues, Legal Aid and Family Law issues, liaison and referrals to other agencies
- General counselling
- Emotional support and assistance
- Mums' Group every Tuesday 12.30 - 3pm. Free lunch provided.
Please phone 40977406 for more information
Like our Facebook page
We acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the Traditional Owners of this country throughout Australia, and their connection to land and community. I pay my respect to them and their cultures, and to the Elders both past and present.